Sunday 24 June 2012

Hello! I am here to blogging..I had been quite long time din come here edi..
Why?? because I am a lazy worm xD hehe..

Let's talk about ME ! 
I am rushing for my assignment in this few days cause the due date is coming soon.
Awww~is my lazy fault ! :( too bad. This semester my mid term result is quite bad.
My target A gone!! I have to fight very hard for my final exam. gambateh !

What a good news ! 
I had join a dancing class since last month. Hip-Hop Girl's style.
A very first try on me. The reason why I want go for dancing class is because I want to keep fit and upgrade myself honestly. :) I am still a newbie so all the dancing style is like cacat -.- it really hard to me BUT I will try my best to do it ! I wish to be a great dancer in future. Can I ? 

Its all about me and you !  
Weee...We had been spend our time together for half year  
What I want to say about You is YOU are just a great boyfie ever ! :)
A moral video link us together and I feel that I am the lucky one to have you.
I will treasure the love between me and you always.





















This is the cupcake that I make for you when your birthday ! 
by the way, I have thanks to Juliet and Vannie
Juliet as my teacher to teach me how to bake this cupcake and Vannie as my driver to fetch me go to 
Juliet House. I really love this. Its really nice 
^.^

























The Present ! A monkey brand's Paul Frank :)
Guess what is inside? hehe...
Is a Polo T and a pants...weee...first time do this for you..
I think you might like it horrr~~ :p

Between that, my birthday is around the corner also..
You know what to do ? :D  hehe...

You are just too sweet in sometimes you know ! 
We are the stick stick baby ! We always Love to stick together in anytime and anywhere..

































LOVE YOU BABY !
Muacks Muacks Muacks 

No comments:

Post a Comment